2021 Allocation Application for 2022 funding.
Your completed application must be submitted by Friday, April 16, 2021 by noon.
We look forward to reviewing the data generated for Individuals Served and Outcome Measurements for your organization. If you need assistance developing outcome measures or tracking individuals served, please contact us. Download this Outcome Measurement Form, it will be required as part of your application.
By identifying strong partners through the annual allocation process, our United Way is continuing to focus community resources on the most pressing issues, pulling together appropriate partners to solve problems. We believe this will help us to focus funding on the greatest impact within our communities.
We appreciate the contributions of your organization and look forward to seeing the impact your programs have made in our county over the past year. Please call 815-625-7973 if you have any questions regarding the allocation application.
- Data should be based on the agency’s fiscal year except where otherwise specified.
- Choose the correct application based on how many programs will have a funding request.
- YOU MAY NOT SAVE AND SUBMIT THE APPLICATION LATER. I RECOMMEND PRINTING OUT A BLANK APPLICATION AND GATHERING ALL INFORMATION PRIOR TO COMPLETING. YOU MAY ALSO PRINT IT OUT, FILL ITEMS IN WORD DOCUMENT, REVIEW IT, THEN COPY AND PASTE INTO THE ONLINE FORM.
- Many items in the application require files to be attached. This is to streamline the process for all agencies that have the information in various formats. While attaching a document, you must hit upload for the form to submit. MAKE SURE ALL ITEMS UPLOADED INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR AGENCY (ABBREVIATED IS FINE) AND THE NAME OF THE DOCUMENT.Acceptable file types: jpg, jpeg, png, pdf, doc, xls, xlsx. This form will NOT accept .docx files. 6MB is the file size limit.
- Having issues submitting the online application? Make sure you have answered all required questions and uploaded a file for all required fields.
- If you have questions about the application, please contact the United Way office, 815-625-7973
Choose the correct application for your agency:
- My agency is applying for funding for one program
Example: A child care center applying for scholarships.
- My agency is applying for funding for two programs
Example: A child care center applying for scholarships and teacher training.
- My agency is applying for funding for three programs
Example: A child care center applying for scholarships, teacher training, and after-school program.